REMEMBER: If a horse says "produced by you" or "bred by you" then it needs to be:
a) still in your possession when the Achievements update
b) listing you as the original breeder, normally due to you birthing the foal (although a foundation horse will also show you)
c) have a birthday of or since 30th Oct 2008
Prizes for achieving the whole level (not including individual prizes for tasks):
1 Philotes Pack
5 aging points
3 Apollo's Lyres
2 golden apples
Task 1 - Complete the 8th riding level. (prize 1000e)
Task 2 - Enter 200 competitions (prize 2000e)
- there is no mention of the horses needing to be produced by you, so any should work. However, you'll probably find that normal BLUPing should get you over the amount.
Task 3 - Breeder of champions: win at least 20 competitions (prize 4000e)
- again, no mention of a horse needing to be born to you, although presumably the competition wins would be needed since the 30th Oct for them to be acknowledged.
- first place only, I would imagine
Task 4 - Purchasing power: win a sale at auction of at least 10,000e (prize 1 horn of plenty)
- currently unbolded for me, unsurprisingly! I would recommend anyone doing this one to buy a horse at 10,001e just in case "on the borderline" doesn't work.
Task 5 - Have at least 30 living horses (prize: Atlante's saddle)
- born or purchased
Task 6 - Pass the ninth riding level (1000e)
Task 7 - Game loyalty, I guess - have logged in at least 20 days in the last 30 days to the game. (prize - Medusa's blood)
Task 8 - Be in the top 100th of 2 rankings (breeder or general rankings pages) - (prize - 2 Apollo's Lyres)
- unbolded for me. I assume that you have to get the rankings at the same time rather than one on one day and then a different one in a few days time. When they say breeder or general (overall), it'll be the same ones as the past level
Task 9 - Pass riding level 10 (prize - 1000e and the potential of being able to take a third riding lesson with your horses. Extra lesson would give money, not skills)
Task 10 - Produce 2 unicorns, one male, one female. (prize - 2 passes)
- this has already bolded for me so I'm not sure of the exact needs other than the usual - the unicorns would need to be born since 30th Oct 2008 and still with you at the time of the Achievements update
- I assume that you can get one unicorn from one mare and another from a different horse (on the basis that you might not get many uni foals from one mare before 25 years). I don't know whether they have to be the same breed as the task is described as "cupid" and a couple situation - I have been successful in more than one breed of unicorn.
Due to some kind experimentation from other players, the following appear to have worked:
a) some players have found that unicorns born to them before 30th Oct have counted and their task was bolded automatically when they got there. If you're not planning to breed unicorns anymore and you're happy to wait if it doesn't work, then it would be best to wait and see whether it's bolded for you rather than take on the expense of getting unicorns again
b) Hera Pack Unicorns DO work - we have had a player confirm that they used a zeus' lightning bolt on one of their friesian unicorns to turn it into the opposite gender and the Achievement then bolded after the next update.